This isn't [Wikipedia] so don't expect
- Neutral Point of View
- Free content
- Original research is okay.
- Verifiable accuracy is not required - after all there is a good chance we were drunk when it happened.
- Personal opinions are the lifeblood of Usenet.
- The C*B*L reserves the right to control what we think needs to be controlled.
We do endorse
- A very simple code of conduct. Play nice. We're friends, or at least friends of friends. There are people on the other end of the intertubes reading this.
- No firm rules.
- Drunk posting. Hold a Better Martini in one hand, type with the other. Your spelling may suffer, but you'll feel a lot more debonair as you do it, and that's what really counts.
- ↑ At least I hope there are. I'm wasting an awful lot of energy if nobody reads this.